To become an instrument in the hand of our God for healing, restoration and discipleship to the people of the Bahamas and the nations of the world, through preaching the living Word of God, by utilizing the print and electronic media focusing on transforming converts into disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ.
To become a soul winning church by any means necessary.
To disciple those who press themselves into the Kingdom of God.
To meet the spiritual, physical and emotional needs of the entire membership.
To strengthen the local body of Christ here in the Bahamas and throughout the entire world, through pure worship and to bring the kingdom of God here on earth.
To establish churches not only throughout the Bahamas, but on every continent of the earth
What We Believe
1. We believe in the Triune God---the Eternally Self-Existent, “I AM” the Creator of heaven and earth and redeemer of Mankind manifested in three persons: Almighty Father, Divine Son and Holy Ghost. Genesis 1:1, 1 John 5:7, John 1:1, 4:24, Matthew 10:20, II Corinthians 3:17-18
2. We believe in the Bible as the inspired, infallible Word of God, and the only rule of faith, guide for practice and indisputable and ultimate authority of the revelation God, His will and His way. II Timothy 3:16-17, Psalm 19:7-11, II Peter 1:16-21.
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, the incarnation of the Father, born of a virgin, Very God of Very God for whom and by whom all things were created. 1 John 1:1-10
4. We believe in the substitutionary atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ, that Him by the grace of God tasted death for every man and that all must be born again through faith in Him or are forever lost. Redemption is accomplished by the cross and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, by grace given through faith, believing in the heart that God raised Him from the dead. Salvation is by Jesus Christ and none other for God has highly exalted Him and given Him a name which is above every name, that at the Name of Jesus every knee shall bow, of those in heaven, earth and those under the earth. We further believe that every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the Glory of God the father. Hebrews 2:9, John 3:1-18, John 6:4-49, Ephesians 2:8, Romans 10:9, Philippians 2:9-11.
5. We believe in then resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ and that He ascended bodily into the heaven and now is at the right hand of the father as our Mediator, High Priest and Advocate. Acts3:12-26, John 20, Hebrews 9:2, I Corinthians 15:12-28
6. We believe in water Baptism and Holy Communion (The Lord’s Supper) as the ordinances of the Church to be observed, as public declaration of salvation through Jesus Christ and the commemoration of His death, Burial and Resurrection in victory over Satan, Death, Hell and the Grave.
7. We believe in the personal visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ both for His Saints and to reign with Him in victory. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, I Corinthians 15:5-15, revelation 19:19-20, revelation 20:1-6
8. We believe in the authority of the believer over the enemy, Satan and the victory to be gained by the exercise of that authority in the areas of deliverance, healing and holiness. Ephesians 1:20-23, 6:10-17
9. We believe in the personality and reality of Satan as the enemy of the Kingdom of God, Saints of God and of the Lord; and his ultimate defeat by the Lord Jesus Christ and potential defeat in the lives of spirit filled, clothed in the Armor of God. Revelation 12:9-10, Matthew 4:2-11, Isaiah 14:12-17, John 8